Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shattered.


A broken, shattered me.  That’s what I am.  It’s as though the fundamental ME, my personality. My emotions, they have all splintered or broken off.  At the center, what holds me together, is numbness and a constant mild sadness.  Insomnia that keeps me up until the darkest hour.  The anger, even, it’s shut down, broken.  My bravery is lessened.  And it can surface, bit when it does, I am alone and isolated with that emotion.  It is in control, and I become impulsive.  If I’m happy, I tend to make plans I don’t want to follow through with, sometimes to do silly things with my friends.  When I’m worried, I’ll get a panic attack.  Gut-wrenching fear.  When I’m upset, I want  to hurt.  Bleed.  Die.  Because all I can feel and comprehend is my current emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment